Your 2023 Arlington Republican Sample Ballot
Here is YOUR 2023 Arlington Republican Sample Ballot. Every Arlington voter has Republicans on the ballot you can support.
Your Republican candidates are:
- Juan Carlos Fierro is carrying our banner in the race for Arlington County Board. Juan Carlos opposes Arlington’s Missing Middle zoning scheme, and he will fight to keep our community safe and taxes low.
Donate to Juan Carlos Fierro’s campaign by clicking here.
- Sophia Moshasha is running for State Senate in the newly-drawn 39th District, which we share with Alexandria. Her expertise in the field of emerging technology makes her uniquely qualified to represent Northern Virginia.
Donate to Sophia Moshasha’s campaign by clicking here.
- David Henshaw is our State Senate candidate for the 40th District, which includes most of Arlington. As a veteran of the U.S. Air Force and a father of two daughters who went through Arlington Public Schools, David knows what it means to serve our country and our community, and he’s willing to take a stand on the issues that matter to parents and taxpayers in Arlington.
Donate to David’s campaign by clicking here.
Here are four ways you can support your Republican candidates:
- Display a yard sign in your yard! All three Republican candidates have yard signs available for you to pick up. Simply email the Committee to coordinate: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go ahead and VOTE! In-person early voting is taking place right now, and there’s no reason to delay. You can read more about early voting and make a plan to vote here.
- Join the Arlington Republicans’ poll watching effort. Our Election Integrity team seeks volunteer Poll Watchers to observe the voting process and report any unusual or unlawful activities. There are multiple locations/times to participate from now through Election Day. Sign up to volunteer here.
- Volunteer to distribute Republican Sample Ballots. In addition to one-to-one campaigning directly to Republican voters, we’re distributing sample ballots at early voting locations (and on Election Day). If you’re interested in helping, email us: email@example.com